ADD INDIRECT COSTS TO AN INVOICE
To add indirect costs to an existing invoice, search for the invoice and click Editat the beginning of the row. To create a new invoice, click Add at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Indirect Costs on Invoice (expand/contract), click Add .
- Select the Budget Type from the drop-down list.
- Select the Funding Source from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Program Year.
- Enter a Start Date.
- Enter an End Date.
- Enter the cost in the Bill Amount field.
- Enter a Description for the indirect cost.
- Click Save.
Here is a screenshot of how to add an indirect cost budget type: