On the house dimensions grid on WAP Online's Audit Info Screen and HEAT's building information icon there are columns labeled "Conditioned Basement" and "Half Floor."
, it is a checkbox, if selected this floor should not be included in the total heated volume and it should not be counted when determining the number of floors in the building (used by air infiltration and ASHRAE 62.2)
2. On home dimensions grid add a column labeled "Half floor", it is a checkbox, if one or more rows have this selected add 0.5 to the total floor count.
Unconditioned Basement Check Box:
WAP Online's Audit Info Screen and the Building Information / House Dimensions Icon on HEAT:
1. If unconditioned basement is checked, the total sq. ft. and total heated volume will not include the dimensions of the record
2. These fields will export to excel using the job export button.
3. If selected, this floor will not be counted when determining the number of floors in the building on the Air Infiltration / Building Ventilation ASHRAE 62.2-2013 calculator.
Half Floor Check Box:
1. When half floor is checked .5 is added to the total floor count on the Air Infiltration / Building Ventilation ASHRAE 62.2-2013 calculator.
2. The CFMnat value on the Air Infiltration screen will also change to account for the half floor.