Files will remain on the MINT app until they are marked as "Done". Once a file is marked as "Done", and the user synchronizes that MINT app with the Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud (HEEC), the file data is copied to the HEEC and removed from the local MINT app.
The following steps show you how to mark a file as Done and then how to sync this information to the Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud online portal, which can then be used by your organization.
To create a new proposal in MINT and then sync to Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud online portal, complete the following steps:
- Open the Hancock MINT App on your iPad.
- Tap on the File you would like to mark as Done, and have removed from the local MINT app. (It will be available on the HEEC. )
- In File Overview, tap Mark File as Done.
- You will be presented with a dialog "Do you want to mark the file as done and ready for synchronization?"
Tap Mark File as Done
Now Synchronize MINT with the HEEC:
- In MINT, go to Home and press Sync on the bottom right.
- The following screen displays. Click Sync Now.
Collected data will stream back to the Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud online portal. The File marked as Done will no longer appear on the MINT app home screen.