To upgrade the MINT app on a mobile device, users must perform the following steps, outlined in detail below:
- Sync MINT to the Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud (HEEC)
- In your Mobile device browser, log in to One.Hancocksoftware.com, click 'Download' the latest release.
- Open the MINT app and Sync to verify successful update.
Sync Mint to the HEEC
- In MINT, go to Home and press Sync on the bottom right.
- The following screen displays. Click Sync Now.
Collected data will stream back to the Hancock Energy Efficiency Cloud online portal.
Download the latest version of MINT
- Browse to https://one.hancocksoftware.com on your iPad.
- Log on using the username and password provided to you. If you do not have a username and password, please contact your account administrator or contact [email protected]
- Tap Download. You will see a warning message that this is an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer." Click Cancel and dismiss this warning. Steps below will remedy this issue.
- Tap Install.
Click the Home button to view the App loading on your iPad.