HEEC - Managing Applications as an Incentive Application Reviewer or Program Manager
Incentive Application Reviewers refer to employees, usually from a utility company. Reviewers have the following responsibilities using the Hancock Software online portal:
- View pending incentive applications
- Request changes or additional information
- Accept or reject the application
Incentive Reviewers have access to the following tab in the Hancock Software Online Portal toolbar, described in this document:
- Incentive Applications
Incentive Applications tab
View and manage existing applications
To view or manage applications submitted by the Trade Allies, select Incentive Applications > Dashboard Applications.
The New & Recently Updated tab provides a quick insight into current application changes.
All applications can be viewed in the Active Applications tab.
You can view or edit any new or pending applications using the following steps:
- Select the application you want to view or manage and click Edit.
- Review or edit details.
- In the Supporting files tab, upload documentation used in analysis and click Update.
- Set the status, such as Approved, Awaiting More Information, or Rejected and click Update.
- In the Notifications tab, notify the applicant of any needs or the status.