1. If job is in Inspected status, go to the Work Order Menu > Inspection and Installation screens and delete the Inspection and Installation records.
2. If job is in Installed status, go to the Work Order Menu > Installation screen and delete the Installation record.
3. Open a Change Audit. Go to the Work Order Menu > Change Audit screen. Click Change Audit.
4. Once there is an open Change Audit, you can add or modify an existing measure as you normally would.
5. Lock the job and submit changes. (instructions below)
6. Go to Work Order Menu > Work Order screen and delete the existing work order.
7. Re-issue new work order on Work Order screen.
To lock the job for Full House audits:
1. Open the Energy Savings
2. Set the top pulldown to use ESTIMATED Costs
3. Click Recalculate.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Lock Audit.
To lock the job for Priority (Other / No Energy Model) audits:
1. Open the Selected Measures
2. Click Lock Audit.
After you lock the audit, return to the Change Audit screen.
1. Click Submit Changes.
2. Enter Comments describing the changes and/or reason for the changes.
· This will put the job on the Change Audit Approval The changes must be approved before you can proceed with the Installation.