The Payment List is used by system administrators to process and manage submitted invoices. Only invoices that have been submitted will show on the screen. Invoices can be viewed, marked as paid or released (unsubmitted) from this screen. The following information is displayed in the columns: Invoice Number; Status; Agency; Direct Cost; Indirect Cost; Total Cost; Funding Source; Invoice Date; Payment Date; Payment Number; Photo; Comment. Invoice reports can also be generated from this screen.
To access this screen, select Payment List on the INVOICING menu.
- To view (read-only) an existing invoice, click View at the beginning of the row.
- To edit an existing invoice, click Edit at the beginning of the row.
- To release (unsubmit) an invoice, click Unsubmit this record at the beginning of the row.
See the tasks below for instructions on using the Payment List.
FEATURES AND TASKS
To find an existing invoice, enter any of the following search criteria or a combination of criteria and click Search:
- Job Number
- Agency (this will default to your agency, but Administrators can select any agency)
- First Name of the client
- Last Name of the client
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date range
- Payment Number
- Payment Date range
- Funding Source
The list is displayed by invoice number (most recent on top), but can be sorted by any column heading. Click the heading once to sort the data in ascending order, click a second time to sort in descending order.
Search for the invoice and click Edit at the beginning of the row. Direct costs can be viewed, but only indirect costs can be changed. To edit Indirect Costs:
- Select the Budget Type from the drop-down list.
- Select the Funding Source from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Program Year.
- Enter a Start Date.
- Enter an End Date.
- Enter the cost in the Bill Amount field.
- Enter a Description for the indirect cost.
- Click Save.
From the Action column next to each job, select any of the following actions:
- To view the job details click the icon.
- To export the job detail to a spreadsheet click the icon.
- To generate a printable Work Orders Report for the job click the icon.
- To generate a printable report with all photographs for the job click the icon.
To attach files to the invoice:
- Click the Attach File button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Attachment List, click Add.
- Under Upload File, click Select File.
- Locate the file to upload and click Open.
- Click Save.
Search for the invoice and click on it to select it for payment.
- Multiple invoices can be selected by holding down the CTRL Key while left-clicking your mouse (selected invoices will be highlighted).
- In the Payment Date field select the date using the Calendar feature or directly enter the inspection date.
- Enter the Payment Number.
- Click Save.
Search for the invoice and click Unsubmit this record at the beginning of the row. Only invoices with a status of submitted can be released. If the does not appear, the invoice has been paid.
From the Payment List screen, select any invoice (click on the invoice to highlight it), then click this button to display a report that can be printed or exported to Word, Excel or a .pdf file. This report includes both summary information and the detail for every job on the invoice. The following information is included in this report:
- Jobs Summary – total number of reportable jobs, rework jobs and common area jobs
- Budget Type Summary – total amounts on the invoice for each budget type
- Funding Source Summary – total amounts on the invoice by budget type for each funding source
- Project Summary – total number of eligible units and ineligible units as well as total amount by funding source and common area costs for multifamily projects
- Detailed data for each job on the invoice that includes all direct and indirect costs grouped by budget type
From the Payment List screen, click this button to display a popup list of jobs that have been selected for Monitor Inspection.
Request for Payment Report
From the Payment List screen, edit an invoice, then click this button to display a Request for Payment Weatherization Report that can be printed or exported to Word, Excel or a .pdf file. This report includes the following data:
- Bill Amount
From the Payment List screen, edit an invoice, then click this button to display a Request for Payment and Statistical Report that can be printed or exported to Word, Excel or a .pdf file. This report includes the following data by budget type:
- Total Budget
- Previously Requested Amount
- This Period Requested Amount
- Current Year Budget Remaining
- Current Carry Over Remaining
- Previous Carry Over Remaining
- Contract Remaining
- Total Requested To Date
- Contract Amount Remaining
- This Period Payment (Invoice Amount)
- If the pdf icon does not show as an option on a report, the file is too large to be exported to that file type. You can export the report to a Word document and then export it to a .pdf.