The Lighting screen is used to identify lighting appliances in the unit and to enter new measures to be installed for those lighting appliances.
Data entered on the Energy Consumption screen has a direct relationship to baseload data entered here. For Full House audits (energy modeling) the utility provider used for baseload must have energy consumption records, and the amount of usage for baseload must be specified before you can add lighting records. The Lighting screen is accessed by opening the client’s record from the Job List screen, then selecting Lighting from the BASELOAD menu.
- To create a new record, click Add.
- To view (read-only) an existing record, click View at the beginning of the row.
- To edit an existing record, click Edit at the beginning of the row.
- To delete a record, click Delete at the beginning of the row.
See the tasks below for directions on entering Lighting information.
FEATURES AND TASKS
From the BASELOAD menu:
- Select Lighting and click Add.
- Select the Appliance from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Watts for this appliance
- The average number of Hours will be automatically populated based on the Appliance you selected, but can be edited.
- Enter the total number of bulbs for the entire unit in the Quantity
- The Spring/Fall Ratio, Summer Ratio and Winter Ratio fields will be automatically populated based on the Appliance you selected, but can be edited.
- Click Save.
- Click the Select Measure tab and click Add.
- Select the Measure from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Unit Cost of the measure.
- Enter the number of bulbs in the Quantity
- Enter the New Hours the bulb will be on.
- If the new bulb(s) were installed at the time of the audit, enter the Install Date. If a date is entered here, the measure will not appear on a Work Order.
- Enter a Comment (optional).
- Click to Save the record.
- When all measures have been entered, click Save.
- Health and Safety measures are not included in the overall SIR calculation for a job, but the cost of other non energy savings measures will contribute to the SIR.
- From Add Lighting or Edit Lighting, click the Comment tab.
- Click in the box and enter comments.
- Click Save.
From the BASELOAD menu select Lighting and click Delete at the beginning of the row for that record.
From the WEATHERIZATION menu select Lighting.
To upload a photo:
- Click the Upload Photo button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter any Notes relating to the photo.
- Under Upload File, click Select File.
- Locate the file to upload and click Open.
- Click Save.
To View a photo:
- Click the View Photo button at the bottom of the screen.
From the BASELOAD menu select Lighting and click the Print button at the bottom of the screen.
Data entered here has a direct relationship to data entered on the Energy Consumption screen. For Full House audits (energy modeling), all utility providers used for baseload must have energy consumption records and the usage amount for baseload must be specified.