The Vendor/Crew List is used to view or add vendors or crews for your agency. You can only assign work orders to vendors who are listed on this screen. The following information is displayed for each vendor in the columns, and records can be sorted by any column except the Expiration Date: Company; Contact; Address; Phone; Email Address; License; Expiration Date.
To access this screen, select Vendor/Crew List on the VENDOR/CREW menu.
- To add a new record or edit an existing record, click the Add/Edit Vendor button at the bottom of the screen.
- To run the report, click the Vendor/Crew Report button at the bottom of the screen.
- To delete a record, click Delete at the beginning of the row (Administrators only).
- Vendors can only be deleted if they have never been assigned to a Work Order.
See the tasks below for instructions on using the Vendor/Crew List.
FEATURES AND TASKS
Agencies will see a list of their vendors. Administrators can select an Agency from the drop-down list and click Search. To find a specific vendor, enter the desired search criteria (Company, Contact, Address, Phone and/or Email Address) and click the Apply Filter button.
For example, if you are searching for a vendor contact with the last name of Hartman, select Contains and enter “hart” in the Contact column search box and click the Apply Filter button.
The list is displayed alphabetically by company name, but can be sorted by any column heading. Click the heading once to sort the data in ascending order, click a second time to sort in descending order.
From the Vendor/Crew List, click the Add/Edit Vendor button at the bottom of the screen to display a list of all vendors in the system. If a vendor’s license has expired, their name will be displayed in red text. Search the list to see if the vendor already exists:
- Enter the desired search criteria (Company, Contact, Address, Phone and/or Email Address) and click the Apply Filter button.
- If you find the vendor you are looking for, click the Select/Unselect button at the bottom of the screen to add the vendor.
- Multiple vendors can be selected by holding down the CTRL Key while left-clicking your mouse (selected vendors will be highlighted)
If you do not find the vendor on the list, you can add the vendor to the list and select them for your agency:
- Click Add.
- Enter the name of the vendor in the Company Name field.
- Enter the name of the contact person in the Contact field.
- Enter their full address in the Address field (include street address, city, state and zip).
- Enter their phone number in the Phone field.
- Enter their fax number in the Fax field.
- Enter their Email Address.
- Enter their license number in the License field.
- Enter the date their license expires in the Expiration field.
- If this vendor is a Woman-owned Business Enterprise, check the WBE field.
- If this vendor is Minority-owned Business Enterprise, check the MBE field.
- To select this vendor for your agency, check the Select box.
- Click Save.
- The Vendor Crew Report identifies Woman-owned and Minority-owned Business Enterprises. You can also filter the report to list only those vendors.
To print the Vendor Crew Report, click the Vendor/Crew Report button at the bottom of the screen. This will display a list of vendor information, the number of completed jobs and total payments made to each vendor. You can also choose to export the report to Word, Excel or a PDF file.
- Based on administrative settings for your system, enter the Complete Date range or the Paid Date range.
- For a list that includes only Woman-owned Business Enterprise, check the WBE only box.
- For a list that includes only Minority-owned Business Enterprise, check the MBE only box.
Only System Administrators have rights to delete a vendor from the list. If a vendor has been assigned to a work order they cannot be deleted.
On the Work Order screen, the list of vendors that can be assigned to a work order is derived from the vendors listed on this screen. If a vendor does not appear on the list, they must first be added here.