- Browse to your company or organization specific URL on your iPad
- Through the web browser on your iPad enter credentials and "login"
- In the bottom right tap "Try our mobile Energy Audit"
- Tap "Install"
- Logout in the top right
- Navigate to settings/general on your iPad
- Scroll down and open "Profiles & Device Management"
- In the Enterprise App section tap on “Trust ‘Hancock Software’"
- If an existing HEAT App is on the iPad, please delete the app by pressing lightly on the icon. This will bring up the 'X' in the upper right-hand corner. Press the X and the app will be removed.
- Reboot the iPad - Please Power off and power back on the iPad prior to following the above installation instructions.
If you skip the restart step, the App may not update appropriately.
Error Message on iPad when opening HEAT App: Developer Not Trusted
When you first open the HEAT app you've manually installed, you may see a notification that the developer of the app isn't trusted on your device. You can dismiss this message but you can't open the app.
Please follow the above instructions to resolve this issue.