To install and initialize the Hancock MINT App for the first time:
- Browse to https://betacenter.hancocksoftware.com/ on your iPad.
- Log on using the username and password provided to you. If you do not have a username and password, please contact your account administrator or contact email@example.com
- Tap Download. You will see a warning message that this is an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer." Click Cancel and dismiss this warning. Steps below will remedy this issue.
- Tap Install.
Click the Home button to view the App loading on your iPad.
Important: Once Hancock MINT is fully loaded, Apple security requires you to verify that you trust this App. To trust the App:
- Open the Settings App on your iPad.
- Under General settings, locate Device Management on the right-hand side of the screen.
Note: It can take a few minutes for Hancock Software to display.
- Tap Hancock Software, Inc. to the right of Device Management.
- Tap Trust Hancock Software.
- Tap Trust.
The Hancock MINT App is now ready to initialize. Complete the following steps to use MINT:
- Open the MINT App on your iPad. This step can take up to 20 minutes as it loads several universal catalogs. Be patient.
- After all catalogs are uploaded, your home page displays. If accounts have been assigned to you, these will display. Otherwise, you will see a clean page.
From your Home page, you can now create new files or update existing ones.