Clients and Jobs can be assigned to their appropriate agencies when they are first created on the Client Information screen if you are an administrator of more than one agency.
*Users who are only members of one agency will have clients automatically assigned to the agency they own.
For State Administrators or Administrators of multiple agencies, there is a screen to enable reassignment of a job to a new Agency. If you do not see the Job Assignment screen, please contact a State Administrator to make the change for you.
To Change the Agency a Job is assigned to:
- Navigate to Home > Job > Job Assignment.
- Select the Agency the Job is currently assigned to from the top pulldown. Click Search.
- Find the Job in the Grid.
- Select the Job by clicking it one time. It will become Highlighted.
- Select the Agency to assign to the Job from the bottom pulldown.
- Click Save.