Eligibility status is displayed on the client information screen:
The Eligibility is also displayed as Priority when hovering the mouse over the client name.
What do these statuses mean?
Eligible - A client is eligible if:
- The Documents screen is completed and the Client is income qualified.
- The Documents screen is completed and the Client has "Categorical Eligibility" set on the Client Information screen.
- Only the Documents screen is completed; for States that do not require Income for every Client (System administrators can check the option on the program options screen, "Require Income entries for all family members 18," to require entries on the income screen).
Ineligible - A client is ineligible in the following cases:
- The denied or deferred checkbox is checked on the Client Information screen.
- The Documents screen is completed and the Client is not income qualified.
Incomplete App -The Denied or Deferred checkbox is checked on the Client Information screen:
- Incomplete Documents screen, meaning there are blank fields for a document on the Documents screen.
- An income entry for a family member over 18 is missing (for states that require it).