Before you can download and access a Project on the MINT App, you must first schedule the Project for Assessment by completing the steps in this article.
Preparing Project for Assessment:
- From the Project screen, make sure your Filters are set to 'All' and click on the Assessment Date column to sort by ascending date. A Project that has no date means that it needs to be scheduled for an Assessment.
- Select the record that you would like to schedule an Assessment for and click the arrow to expand the record.
- Under the Schedule & Document tab, click New.
- Under Task, select Assessment, add a Person, select a Scheduled Date and then click Save.
- You will now be able to access your Project on the MINT application.
Syncing and Opening your Project on the MINT App:
- Once you have successfully downloaded the MINT App, you will start by tapping the Sync icon on the bottom right corner.
- On the new window, tap Sync Now.
- Once completed, the screen will say Sync Complete and you can tap on Close This Window.
- You will be taken back to the Home screen where you can tap on View File to get started with your Assessment.